Abstract Template(Please, click to download, add your abstract paper to this file and upload it to the submission system)
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
Full Paper Template (Please, click to download, add your full paper to this file and upload it to the submission system) Authors do not have to send full text, it is optional.
• The official presentation language of the ICOCEM is English.
• Abstracts should be written as English language in microsoft word file.
• Full Papers can be written as English language in microsoft word file.
• Participants can submit a maximum of two papers with fee for this conference.
• Abstracts and Full Paper will appear in the Conference Proceeding E- book. The Conference Proceeding E- book will be published in an electronic format on the website. It will be published in April 15 2019 as Conference Proceeding E-Book. The selected full manuscripts will be published in the journals supporting the 4th ICOCEM Conference.
• Authors do not have to send full text, it is optional.
Poster presentations will not be printed on paper. Poster presentations will be presented in digital format (Word file, Power point file, etc.) It will be mirrored on the screen from the computer. Poster designs are left to participants' wishes.
This applies for the case of posting a video without participating in the conference. One paper or Two papers give a short presentation with video by Authors. It will be no more than ten minutes for each of their presentations. It will be mirrored on the screen from the computer. Video recordings (.avi, .mp4, and .flv) of virtual presentations will be played at the special session, and presenters might be connected via Skype if there is any need. Time allocated for the virtual presentations is as 10 mins for video recordings.
By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can submit your video recordings. Video size is kindly requested to be 100 Mb. Following the submission of the video recording, the presenter should add following information to the mail content;
SKYPE address (the mail address to be contacted).
On the day of the congress, only the author whose turn it is to present will be contacted. The presenter is expected to be online on Skype at least 30 mins before the presentation time. The author will be contacted only if the audiences have questions for the presenter.
We recommend "Camtasia Studio” program for video recordings. You can use Camtasia Studio program free within 30 days.